I currently offer the following workshops and speaking engagements:
- Serenity, Power, and Freedom
- Living a Spiritual Life (SPF Part 2)
- The X-Y Factor: How Gender Impacts Communication
- Keeping Your Cool When Things Get Hot
1. Serenity, Power, and Freedom: Finding Strength in an Uncertain World.
Your inner strength determines your ability to enjoy life and navigate its unexpected twists and turns. This class gives you the tools to do that with grace and ease.
- July 2020 – Tuesday evenings from 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Executive Park, Brookhaven
- July 28 – August 4, 11, 25 – September 1, 8, 15 (skipping August 18)
- You may attend even if you know you will miss some sessions
- Virtual and remote options are available
>>Click here for more information: Serenity, Power, Freedom
2. Living a Spiritual Life – SPF Part 2
For graduates of Serenity, Power, and Freedom: Keep your SPF alive by learning more ways to apply the work directly to your life.
- TBD by special request – Saturdays from 12:00 to 1:30 pm, Sandy Springs.
- For information on upcoming classes, please contact me directly.
>>Click here for more information: Living a Spiritual Life
3. The X-Y Factor: How Gender Impacts Communication
Let’s face it—men and women are designed differently, and those differences can cause trouble in our communications. Learn to work with inherent human design to avoid disappointment, conflict, and resentment and achieve productive, enjoyable relationships.
- Next program: TBD
- This program is available as a presentation or workshop, in-house at work or for a business association
>>Click here for more information: The X-Y Factor: How Gender Impacts Communication
4. Keeping Your Cool When Things Get Hot
Cranky people, stressful work, bumper-to-bumper traffic … life can be frustrating, even infuriating, at times. How do you handle it? Patty Farinola’s Keeping Your Cool When Things Get Hot gives you tools for staying centered and balanced when things around you are crazy and chaotic.
- Next program: February 2020 for ABWA
- Ruth Chris steakhouse in Alpharetta from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Contact me for registration details
This program is available for in-house at work or for a business association
>>Click here for more information: Keeping Your Cool When Things Get Hot