I currently offer the following workshops and speaking engagements:
- Serenity, Power, and Freedom
- Living a Spiritual Life (SPF Part 2)
- The X-Y Factor: How Gender Impacts Communication
- Keeping Your Cool When Things Get Hot
1. Serenity, Power, and Freedom: Finding Strength in an Uncertain World.
Your inner strength determines your ability to enjoy life and navigate its unexpected twists and turns. This class gives you the tools to do that with grace and ease.
- January 2019 – Wednesday evenings from 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Executive Park, Brookhaven
- Starts 01/09/19 – 1/9, 16, 23, 30 and 2/13, 20, 27 (skipping 2/6)
- You may attend even if you know you will miss some sessions
- Virtual and remote options are available
>>Click here for more information: Serenity, Power, Freedom
2. Living a Spiritual Life – SPF Part 2
For graduates of Serenity, Power, and Freedom: Keep your SPF alive by learning more ways to apply the work directly to your life.
- TBD 2019 – Saturdays from 9:30 to 11:00 am, Sandy Springs.
- For information on this class, please contact me directly.
>>Click here for more information: Living a Spiritual Life
3. The X-Y Factor: How Gender Impacts Communication
Let’s face it—men and women are designed differently, and those differences can cause trouble in our communications. Learn to work with inherent human design to avoid disappointment, conflict, and resentment and achieve productive, enjoyable relationships.
- Next program: TBD
- This program is available as a presentation or workshop, in-house at work or for a business association
>>Click here for more information: The X-Y Factor: How Gender Impacts Communication
4. Keeping Your Cool When Things Get Hot
Do certain people get on your nerves? Do some co-workers stymie your productivity, effectiveness, or satisfaction? Do you wish you had more control over your reactions to difficult people and situations? Discover ways to Keep Your Cool.
- This program is available for in-house at work or for a business association
>>Click here for more information: Keeping Your Cool When Things Get Hot