I currently offer the following workshops and speaking engagements:
- Serenity, Power, and Freedom
- Living a Spiritual Life (SPF Part 2)
- The X-Y Factor: How Gender Impacts Communication
- Keeping Your Cool When Things Get Hot
**Click on the title of the course to find out more.**
1. Serenity, Power, and Freedom: Finding Strength in an Uncertain World – Your inner strength determines your ability to enjoy life and navigate its unexpected twists and turns. This class will give you the tools to do that with grace and ease. Upcoming Sessions:
- January 2018 – Wednesdays from 7:00 to 9:00 – Brookhaven/Executive Park
- Jan 10, 17, 24 — Feb 7, 14, 21, 28
- You may attend even if you know you will miss some sessions
Click here for more information: Serenity, Power, Freedom
2. Living a Spiritual Life – support Group – for graduates of Serenity, Power, and Freedom
Keep your SPF alive by learning more ways to apply the work directly to your life.
- Next session starts 2018 – Saturday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30 am – Sandy Springs For information on this class, please contact me directly.
Let’s face it — men and women are designed differently, and those differences can cause trouble in our communications. Learn to work with inherent human design to avoid disappointment, conflict, and resentment and achieve productive, enjoyable relationships.
- Next program: Saturday, October 10 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- This program is available as a presentation or workshop, in-house at work or for a business organization
Click here for more information: The X-Y Factor: How Gender Impacts Communication
Do certain people get on your nerves? Do some co-workers stymie your productivity, effectiveness, or satisfaction? Do you wish you had more control over your reactions to difficult people and situations? Discover ways to Keep Your Cool.
- This program is available for in-house at work or for a business organization
Click here for more information: Keeping Your Cool When Things Get Hot